A Heads Up If You Decide to Visit La Belle Amie Vineyard
Answers to FAQ’s:
- We are only open two days each week; Wednesday & Saturday from 10am – 5pm.
- No, guests may never bring food, beverages, pets or weapons into the vineyard during their visit. Food vendors and beverage products/services are provided for you.
- Online Tickets ( book tickets at LaBelleAmie.com ) are available for admission into the vineyard, and to reserve wine tastings. Walk up tickets may be available, but they will be more expensive than booking online.
- We have ditched plastic cups for environmental reasons, so bring your own wine glasses or pay $1 each for one of ours.
- Over age 80 are admitted into the vineyard at half price. No ticket needed, just show up. Ages 12 & under are admitted at no cost.
- Yes, the public may purchase their items from the wine shop without an admission charge. Face masks are required inside the wine shop. Access to the vineyard grounds, porches & cabanas, music, food and/or beverage services requires an admission payment.
- The majority of the festival grounds are shaded as are the cabanas and tented areas, and we supply dozens of fans to help keep guests cool during the summer heat. But it is your responsibility to stay hydrated, and to consume alcohol responsibly, especially if you are taking prescription medications.
- Again, Absolutely No Weapons are allowed into the vineyard grounds.
- The vineyard is a natural habitat with woods and ponds that are home to flora and fauna. Always watch where you step and where you sit. Not fond of ant bites? Don’t sit in the ant bed.
- Children are always welcome, but their supervision and safety are solely your responsibility. Do not take your eyes off of them even for a second.
- Please do not turn electric switches, overhead fans, water spigots, etc.. on or off. If you need assistance moving items or turning items on or off, simply ask.
- An FYI – On Saturdays, some of the outside food/beverage services are cash only. Although there is an ATM at the Exxon station adjacent to La Belle Amie Vineyard, it may be a good idea to bring some cheddar with you.
- Still have a question? Just email us at info@LaBelleAmie.com