A Heads Up If You Decide to Visit La Belle Amie Vineyard
Answers to FAQ’s:
- We are currently open to the public by admission only on Saturdays & Wednesdays (10 a.m. – 5 p.m.) and the occasional Thursday, weather-permitting, If our outdoor event is canceled we will normally close the shop and vineyard grounds if the weather becomes unsafe for visitors.
- Admission tickets are required for vineyard access. They may be purchased via our website: LaBelleAmie.com (see Item 3) or upon arrival.
- Online Tickets (visit LaBelleAmie.com ) are available two ways: Option 1 – Admission Only, and Option 2 – Wine Tasting & Admission. Walk-up Admission tickets may be available, but they will be $2-$4 more expensive.
- Guests may never bring food, beverages, pets or weapons onto the vineyard property. Food and beverages are available for purchase during your visit. All seating/tables are available on a first come basis.
- Over age 80 are admitted into the vineyard at half price. No ticket needed, just show up. Ages 12 & under are admitted at no cost.
- Those who only want to make a quick retail purchase may do so. However, access to food & beverages, the vineyard grounds, porches & cabanas, music and services of any kind requires an Admission ticket & wristband.
- We have ditched plastic cups for environmental reasons, so bring your own wine glasses or pay $1.25 each for one of ours.
- The majority of the festival grounds are shaded as are the cabanas and tented areas, and we supply dozens of fans to help keep guests cool during the summer heat. But it is your responsibility to stay hydrated, and to consume alcohol responsibly, especially if you are driving and/or taking prescription medications.
- The vineyard is a natural habitat with woods and ponds that is home to flora and fauna. Always watch where you step and where you sit. Not fond of ant bites? Don’t stand in the ant bed.
- Children are always welcome, but their supervision and safety are solely your responsibility. Do not take your eyes off of them even for a second.
- Please do not turn electric switches, overhead fans, patio heaters, water spigots, etc.. on or off, nor ever move patio umbrellas or heaters. If you need assistance with any of the above, simply ask.
- We accept cash/credit cards at all of our indoor/outdoor service locations.
- Still have a question? Just email us at info@LaBelleAmie.com